Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 1 1/2 of no nappie poos

(Started this post yesterday and didnt finish... whoops)

Nappie Poos.... No I really do not call naps nappie poos... Just felt like making that the title lol!



So Kaitlynn slept until about 0730 this morning. Which is fantastic! but.... (im sure you saw the but coming...) She woke up at 0238 this morning crying yet again... Now I am at a loss of what could be going on so I turned to Facebook... I have a lot of mommy friends on there so I just asked if any of them knew about or had gone through something similar. So far the couple girls who have commented have said it sounds like Night Terrors. One of the girls posted an article and the article states that night terrors are usually related to sleep deprivation. Now Im like ahh that does fit because we put the kids to bed at 2000 (8pm) every night and sometimes a little later on the weekends. But for like the past month we have been finding Kaitlynn and Tristan out of bed or in their rooms playing at 2300 (11pm sorry I am used to writing military hours... I actually like it lol). Of course we try and get them to go to sleep when we put them down, but I am definitely not going to sit in their rooms until they fall asleep. I usually get more stuff down at night then I do during the day so when they go t bed its my time to either relax, clean up or work on homework.  So these night issues started like 2-3 weeks ago so Im wondering what else I can do about it. One girl suggested melatonin and another suggested a doc appointment. I think they all agreed on no more naps and try to wear her out during the day so she can hopefully sleep.

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment