Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday is not my friend!

Heya my imaginary friends :D

Today seems to be a blah day already. My Kiddos (Tristan and Kaitlynn) have decided that I am not even allowed to think about changing the channel away from Dora or Diego... Im sure my personal version of the end of the world would occur if I even picked up the remote to change the channel or browse the guide and imagine watching something else.

Oh for my coupon people... I decided to look at this website that I saw someone post on the commissarysavings facebook page and its call my coupon hunter.... I thought it'd be helpful... but you have to pay 80 dollars for 1000 coupons over 90 days... So I figured Id look at the coupons and the have a 10 cent handling fee... Looks like decent coupons but grr lol...

So life is a tad bit hectic.... Key words are "tad bit". We gotta go to Missouri this weekend to go and celebrate Tristan's 4th birthday (which is in less than a week... yay!) Which is awesome cept we can not figure out for the sake of our own lives what to get him for his birthday. Im also going to be baking his cake and what not. (on a side note Nicks mom is like a coupon Guru maybe she can teach me the ways of couponing?)

I just hit the 5th week of my two courses I am currently taking with DeVry. So far so good. I have high As in both classes which is better than I was doing with school during the deployment. (I'm shocked myself!) And starting the beginning of May Im going to be getting into my business and accounting classes hardcore! Which I am really excited for :D The only class that I am definitely not looking forward to is English. I am absolutely terribly horribly bad at English (If you couldnt tell how I write on here but keep in mind that I type with two fingers because home row key typing is a bit complicated for me haha)

Well I think I rambled enough for now I need to crack down on getting the dishes done and working on some homework and picking a role model for my paper in one of the classes... Joy... not...

Have a good day everyone... I might be back later to ramble some more of course!

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment