Monday, March 28, 2011

It's me... The Blog Noob :D

Hello Everyone!

I have tried to do blogs quite a bit since I was younger. Found quite a bit of ramblings from when I was a teenager that always makes me think "Jeezmus! what the heck was I so whiny about as a kid???" Haha. I have had a couple people suggest that I starting writing again to maybe ease my stress levels. Im not expecting a whole lot of people to read it of course but still :)

Anyways My name is Aubrey. I am currently a 23 year old mother of two absolutely gorgeous kiddos. I am married to my Army sweetheart (my version of high school sweetheart since we were both enlisted when we started dating). I have a dog and a cat also. About 6 months ago we PCSed (Permanent Change of Station for the non military) here to good old Fort Riley, Kansas. I never in a million years thought that I would ever move to Kansas but it seems to be pretty nice. I have not had any issues or drama or anything. Life is pretty good.


Yea so... hmm... Forgive me if I am coming off a bit boring I am still getting used to the blogging thing. Plus I am like an acquired taste... to some people I am a fantastic asset and to others they could care less :) haha I will let you decide.


I know this may be a stupid question but where is a good place to start? I do not know how to go about blogging and am open to suggestions lol... My mind tends to wander and I may talk about random things but *shrugs* its worth a shot...

Well I am off to bed I guess. I will fiddle with this some more tomorrow. Night everyone. Sweet Dreams

Best Wishes,
Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment