Thursday, March 31, 2011

Packing anyone?

Ehh @ Packing... Anyone wanna come do it for me? (yes, I know no one is gonna do it but still I like to throw the option out there)

Getting excited for the Missouri Trip tomorrow evening but then again i'm not cause I gotta pack all of the stuff lol. *shrugs* This is our first time celebrating one of the kiddos birthdays with Nick's family so hopefully itll be fun :D

Oh yea so my coupon guru buddy (Haha Jen <3) Read my blog and thought it was funny. Especially the coupon post... But she did put up a site on facebook that her friend does amazing coupon findings. So I added it and I was impressed. (At least I didnt have to pay 80 dollars for it right?)

Tristan just came in and said "I thought you were doing homework mommy?"... turning 4 next week and already has taken his leadership position in the house? I kind of hope he remembers that moment when I start doing that to him when he gets into the grades with homework...

Ahh I let time get away from me! Gotta go! Have a good day everyone... I shall be back! :D (gives ya time to run and hide :P)

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment