Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Coupons?

(I warned y'all that I was a bit random!)

So I've decided to started coupon cutting... Am I the only one who can never find coupons for things that my family actually uses? Two weeks ago I actually went out and spent two dollars on the Sunday newspaper... I only saved 4.60 at the commissary with coupons. Which yea it paid for the newspaper all in itself but I was like what the heck! Like I always hear my friends saying they saved like 30 bucks and what not and I look on just dumbfounded. Ive even resorted to doing the free samples and stuff online because they often come with coupons for the product. So I sometimes feel like I'm hitting two birds with one stone because I get to try the product to see if I would even like it (definitely since its free lol) and then if I do like it I get a coupon and if I don't like the product then I find a friend who wants the coupon and give it to them. I love trying samples and "judging" them. I usually post on my facebook when I think something is horrible (Like Special K Meal Bars... most horrible thing I have ever eaten in my entire life!) But yea anyways What are some of the coupon jedi secrets? Am I just really freaking picky (which is probably the correct answer haha) Or do I need to build my coupon army for a bit before I command my siege on the Commissary? Any help is greatly appreciated because not only do I grocery shop for like an army but I tend to be an impulse buyer (I am a lot better now then I used to be... used to go in for 1 item and come out with like 100... now I go in for 1 item and come out with 6 or 7 lol! I say thats like a 93% improvement...)

Well I think I am doing a few errands with a friend today so I probably should go get my butt dressed and stuff since its 1021 :P haha I might post again later when I think of another topic to discuss. :D Have a good day everyone :D

Aubrey

1 comment: