Monday, May 2, 2011

History in the making...

I was shocked to hear last night that Osama Bin Laden is dead... Now I personally feel a little relief about his death and if thats wrong than Im wrong. But... (no one get offended please) when you take out one "evil" person there is always someone who is more than likely worse than him to take his place. I pray that I am wrong but I have a feeling that this is going to cause more issues.

I am happy that his reign of terror has ended. And to each their own to celebrate it if they want. I personally am not going to run around screaming it from the rooftops or anything like that. My attention now goes to worry about our people overseas, deployed or not and their safety. We have already had Al Qaeda sympathizers in the US so we know they are out there. They could be in any city and in any country. So I worry about our people whether they are in a combat zone or in like Germany. Bin Laden's death is sure to ensue vengeance so Be safe to all my fellow Americans! I hope there is no incidents that result from this counter terrorism.




In other personal news... our battle with Kaitlynn and sleeping in ongoing. Saturday night was a really rough night but she slept until 0900 Sunday morning which was nice. She slept until around 0820 this morning. Which is amazing but now I am working on getting a new routine going for myself since I do most of my housework and homework while she is napping and Tristan is in school. Now with no naps and Tristan is going to be out of school here in about 2 weeks, I definitely need to rethink my schedule lol.

Class opened up last night and right now I am taking Data Analysis with Spreadsheets with Lab and Principles of Economics. Im really excited for my next classes because I get an accounting class!... I am a dork I know but its exciting.

Other than that, Nick is going to be training a lot more starting next week probably (ugh!) and I have my first actual FRG meeting that I am apart of tomorrow. :D

Hope everyone has a good day!

***Coupons***
I got tons of coupons from the newspaper last night but am only using some of them cause well I only use some of the items lol. Right now Im debating on where I am going to donate all the other coupons. I have a big ziploc bag full of them. And its a couple hundred dollars of savings so I think I am going to send them to the bases overseas.

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment